Allow us to make your stay comfortable and pleasant. Our admissions team is always on hand to help you complete the registration process as quickly as possible. The admission counter is in our reception area at Level 1.
The admission counter is open daily from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
For registration, please bring along the following:
• Your referral letter from other clinic (if available)
• NRIC, or passport if you are not a Malaysian citizen
• Your guarantee letter or insurance card, if applicable
For your comfort and convenience, we provide reading magazines, mineral water and free Wi-Fi access.
You are strongly advised NOT to bring jewelry, excessive cash. A safe is provided in your room for your convenience, although the hospital will not be liable for any loss or damage to your valuables.
• For the comfort and safety of our patients, guests and staff, Dr.Raj’s Diabetic Care Centre has been designated as a non-smoking facility.
• Food and consumables with strong aroma, such as durians, are not allowed in the centre
• Please do not leave children alone or unattended at any time.
• Upon checking out, please ensure that you have not left any personal belongings behind.
Customer Relations Officers
Upon entering Dr.Raj’s Diabetic Care Centre, customers are welcomed by our friendly Customer Relations Officers. They assist our guests with queries and also help them to find their way to the right departments. Our officers visit our in-patients to ensure that you are comfortably settled in and that you have all that they need. They can also arrange for interpretation services upon request.
Muslim Prayer Room
Our Muslim prayer rooms are located on Level 2
Upon confirmation of admission for treatment, please verify the estimated cost with the attending doctor. Cash, bank draft and major credit cards are accepted. We regret to inform you that we do NOT accept personal cheques.
A deposit will be required at the time of admission. The amount will depend on the severity of the case. Our Patient Service Assistants will be happy to provide you with the details.
Refunds and Additional Payments
Cash paying patients will receive funds should the deposit be more than the actual expenses incurred. However, in the event that the deposit is insufficient to cover the incurred charges, you will be advised to pay extra for the deposit during your hospital stay.
|Eye Unit||Physio Unit|
|Podiatric Unit||Diet & Management|
|Cardiac Unit||Dental Unit|
|Wound Care Unit||Renal Unit|